Saturday, January 9, 2010

2010 - Get organized - Get priorities - Get Better!!!

Another year and still so many unfinished projects!!!! I have @10 quilt tops that I need to quilt plus probably 10 projects that are still in the piecing mode!

My Plans:

Itemize my unfinished projects - chart them and mark them off.

Quilt at least one quilt a month!!

Get my floor loom warp and ready! (Okay, Angie - I know you want fabric!)

Keep the rigid heddle warp and always ready!!!

Learn to knit better!!!

Learn to rug hook better!!!

Organize my fabric room & my yarn closet!!!! (No Angie, I am not ready to give you my cotton fabric but I might share some)

Clean my basement!!!!

Clean my closets and clean out my cabinets!!!!

Throw away or use!!!


Now how many things will I do - your guess is better than mine! I don't know how many people actually read my posts - but maybe just knowing that I have written it down will make me do it!!!

1 comment:

Angelia said...

Now mom... I don't want ALL your cotton... just some....