Saturday, November 10, 2012

What happening in the Shop!

Sorry I have been so long on updating!  Life just gets tooooo busy.  We are building a room on for my studio/classroom.  Thought it would be done by now but always take longer than you hope for.

Did a locker hooking class at the Art Center.  Had two great classes with very talented ladies!  I just did not get the pics I wanted because I forgot until the last night and then my phone went dead.

Now it is time to plan the next session beginning in January.


The Play with the Accuquilt Day was alot of fun.  The ladies really got into the thrill of cutting out with the Accuquilt GO.  They really understand why Accuquilt says "Better Quilts with Better Cuts". 
Notice they are wearing their Christmas cut outs.






Today, we had Shaving Cream Dyeing at the shop.  Not only did we do shaving cream, we did painting and resisting dyeing.  I always get off the tropic when I do a class, I think.  There is so much to try!  They also get to see Kool-aid wool roving crockpot dyeing.  Alot of fun just seeing what would happen with the textile colors.

Next class, Nov. 28th., is the Locking Hook Rug class here at the shop - can't wait to see what the girls come up with!

No comments: