Sunday, January 15, 2012

First Week!

I think I picked the coldest days in January to open, but it still we had a good time!  Brintey got a few pictures for me to post.

My dear friend, Shirley was my first customer!  It was so much fun to spend time just talking like we use to! 

Marilyn brought in the first show and tell.  A online Civil War block of the month, she got a great antique wide backing for it.  The top was so beautiful!

Tanya brought by flowers to celebrate the opening! We enjoyed it so much that hopefully next week we will do it again!  Talking about doing some knitting or spinning!
 They are so pretty - made me think of spring.  I cut out a blue and yellow Take 5 that Shirley and I had discussed.  The flowers  and the fabric made the day warm and cozy.


Dear friends, Jackie and David came up from Cleveland.  Both Jackie & David are quilters.
Plus met a new quilter to the area, Janet. 
Hopefully, they will bring show & tell next time!

Coming this week - Jo Morton's Civil War fabrics!!!  Plus planning a Block of the Month!!
Anyone that wants to come and do a sit and quilt, knit or spinning!  Let me know!!

No comments: