Friday, January 27, 2012

Accuquilt Cutting System is on its Way!

I have become an Accuquilt Dealer!  The Accuquilt GO & Baby GO systems should be here by next  week, along with several dies.  I can order any of the dies that are on website and I will honor their sale prices.

If you have not went to the Accuquilt website and are interested in what it is go to www.accuquilt.com and check out the videos.  If you hate to cute, have problems getting accurate cuts, have any physical problems that make it hard for you to hold a rotary cutter or scissors, an Accuquilt might help you continue with your love of quilting.

I love my Accuquilt Studio but it is not portable.  The GO can be folded and taken to classes, guild, and even vacation.  I will offer great prices on the GO and the dies - so check it out.  Who knows there are always birthdays, anniversaries, and holidays to add it to your list that they can choose from!

No comments: