Thursday, August 28, 2008

Sassy Apron Swap!

Finally, I am posting the pictures of the apron that I made for the Sassy Apron Summer Swap! I have to admit that I have not felt like doing anything this summer - and have went days without even turning on my computer.

I made the apron out of 30's reproduction fabrics; added a loop to hang a kitchen towel thru and put a pocket with a little yo-yo flower on it. The kitchen towel was made from osenburg and I added a redwork kitchen design with my embroidery machine. It is reversible with 30's on the back.

You can see in the background that I have another one on the design wall. Of course, it has been there for 2 months!
I received a beautiful apron from my swap partner but apparently I have lost the pictures - so I have to retake them and will post it later. It was alot of fun!!!

No comments: