Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Couple items in shop!

 First, Fresh from the Clothesline by Darlene Zimmerman. Bright, springtime quilts - Darlene Zimmerman always has fun patterns to brighten the spirits. Great with 30's fabrics (which I have on the way the shop!).  I love seeing clothes hanging on the clothesline in the spring!  This book has just been released!
I love chickens!  So when Accuquilt came out with the Fowl die, of course, I had to order it.  Just apply your Steam A Seam to the back and cut out the chickens - press on your fabric and applique.  Or you can cut out with out fusible and hand applique - your choice.  There is a free pattern on the accuquilt website to go with the pattern (www.accuquilt.com)  How fun it will be looking for that perfect feather fabric to mimic chicken feathers.  I really think one in polka dots would be adorable.  Okay, I am also think about putting one on front of a tote bag - would that be a great grocery store bag!  So much FUN!

Sorry my pictures are alittle off - had to take with a phone camera - Britney is sick and I just could not wait to get to get the pictures uploaded for you to see.

No comments: