Saturday, April 24, 2010

First Prom!!!

Okay, I have kept telling her I will not let her grow up!  I miss my 5 year old that thought I was grand!  Now I have a teen that  most of the time does not want to talk to me! 
Last night was first prom - we ran all day.  Been preparing for months!!  The right dress, make up, and hair - had to be perfect and it was.

Went to my daughter's (Angie) house, and she fixed her hair & make up.  Perfect!  Got home she ate a snack with fresh, wet silver polised finger nails.  Got dress and looked Perfect!  Of course, Angie taught her the pose!  If you ever visit Angie's blog, you will see the pose perfected!



She went with some friends, Cory, Jonah & Becca.  Unfortunately Beccs was running late and they had to meet her and I did not get any pictures of her and Jonah.  Maybe I will have some pics later.

Cory & Britney looked good!  He came carrying her a rose - so sweet!  His mother brought him and we took lots of pictures!!

Notice - they are into the pose!!!

Wind was blowing! But a beautful day.
Discussing the wonders of the trees!

Yes, Jonah, you have to wear a tie -took Cory  and his mom to  help get Jonah's tie fixed!

Off to the first Prom!! A night they will remember!!  They finally got home safe and sound.  Cory's mom came to pick him up.  She & I stood outside and listen to all the fun that Jonah, Cory & Brit could remember until almost 1 a.m.  Jonah & Corry headed home - we headed in the house.  Britney gave me a few more highlights that will be memories for her.   Then off to bed - I am dragging today and letting her sleep!

1 comment:

Angelia said...

They look so good!!!! I'm glad she had such a great time! She looked so beautiful and grown up...